Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Post! :O

Dear Future Readers,

As this is my first blog I figured I’d do a little introduction.

After being a vegetarian for 3+ years, I have recently turned to veganism.  I thought I would make a record of my explorations, experiments and adventures in my newfound lifestyle choice.  I decided to do this publicly so others, who are conscious of the effects their choices create and who would like to live more sustainably, can learn from my own journey.  I’ve also found that there isn’t a huge presence of Australian (specifically Brisbane) vegan bloggers and so I wanted to contribute some localised information to the blogosphere!

I hope to update regularly and will be posting on things like; daily meals (if they’re interesting), sustainable lifestyle choices, organic food and other products, current affairs and other things that relate to living green, organic or vegan!

Like I said, I’m kind of new to this stuff and this blog will be documentation of my progression and development, not only for others to be entertained by and learn from, but also as a platform to hear from others and learn from them.  So please, if you have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions on things I should look into or consider please let me know!

Graciously yours,

- michelle

2 comments:

  1. hey michelle, i chanced upon your site while surfing on facebook. i'm not too sure what your reason for being vegetarian was, but i'm trying to start on the Meat Free Monday cause for now. great blog, post more recipes please!

    i wrote an entry on my blog once about why i decided to start on meat free monday. the link is at
    http://supercool.posterous.com/why-i-care-about-being-vegetarian

    see you in tute!

    shiying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shiying,

    I'm so glad you like it :)
    I'm going to try and update regularly, hopefully knowing that people are actually reading my blog will encourage me a little more!

    ReplyDelete